It is possibly the leading treatment of dental aesthetics. This treatment consists of replacing the external and visible part of the tooth enamel for a porcelain one with aesthetically high properties.
Therefore, it allows us to choose the shape and color we require for our teeth. This treatment is enjoyed by all patients that want to show off a big smile.
What types of veneers are available? What advantages to they have compared to others?
There are two types of veneers: composite and porcelain.
- It is made in our clinic with resin material.
- Maintenance every 2 or 3 years.
- They can suffer color changes.
Advantages of composite veneers:
- It’s made in our clinic with one only appointment.
- If we had to erode the tooth, this would be in less quantity as with porcelain veneers.
- It is made in our laboratory through thin porcelain layers until we achieve the desired color and shape.
Advantages of porcelain Veneers:
- In the cases we want to achieve enhanced aesthetics and tooth transparency
- This type of veneers is not color modified.
In which cases are porcelain veneres recommended:
– In those cases in which we want to improve the shape and color.
Can we solve the dental problem of tetracycline staining?
The bleaching techniques used in our clinic can substantially improve the aesthetic issues provoked by tetracycline staining in front teeth.
However, the final and successful treatment for this aesthetic issue is the implementation of porcelain veneers in front teeth.
Could I solution irregular bite problem with a porcelain veneer treatment without requiring orthodontic treatment?
When discrepancies are not excessive, the treatment with porcelain veneers can improve the aesthetics problems due to bad position of front teeth, without requiring orthodontics and obtaining good results in a relatively short period of time.
I want my teeth to be as perfect as the ones TV Stars have. Is it possible?
Porcelain veneers is the treatment to which most TV/Film Stars undergo to achieve the best aesthetics possible and it can be achieved by any patient that requires them.