Combined teeth whitening through cold-light, laser, led and mouth guard.
This treatment consists of the combination of two of the latter.
We use it in the most complex cases in which we seek a better result.
A dental aesthetic profesional will evaluate which one is required first, the light one or the mouth guard.
The process will be the same as the 2 mentioned before.
Conditions to perform the treatment.
Clean tooth surface, good hygiene, healthy gums and lack of cavities, we will also take into account side effects.
- Verify that the dental health of the patient is correct to conduct teeth whitening.
- Dental cleaning allowing the gel to access all dental areas.
- Pictures are taken before initiating the treatment.
- Sensitive and gum areas are covered with gel to protect them.
- Use of 35% hydrogen peroxide in the external surface. Use of light for activation.
- At last, some final pictures to check results.
Used mouth guards can be kept by patients and used for future treatments.
We advise to apply the gel with the mouth guards at least once a year to maintain the color we achieved through this method.